contop
 
HOME CRITICS’s CHOICE CONTACT US INQUIRY

  

 

SHUSTOV HISTORY

Back in the beginning of the XX century “Shustov’s” cognac was
Widely known as one of the most frequently advertised
Russian liqueurs Its advertising lmages constantly appeared in major magazines and newspapers, on top of tramp roofs and even on the “Samoliot” shipping company’s price lists. In France, which is still considered to be cognac’s motherland, Shustov’s Bell-shaped logo was far better recognized by the consumers than any of the home brands’s labels.

Nikolay Shustov, a 40 year old merchant, started the company’s story in 1863 with a small liquor factory based in the former farriery building on Maroseyka Street in Moscow. For about two years the factory staid at Maroseyka addresses producing a limited range of pure alcohol and wine. The company’s small capacities were paid for by the excellent product’s quality – an outstanding feature quickly recognized by customers Shustov’s remarkable taste,colorful wrapping and attractive label helped the enterprise to beat the rivals and confidently establish itself on the market. According to the Moscow government’s records of 1881, Shustov’s factory took 16th place on the alcohol market. An enterprise run by just 18 employees was producing 3950 vodka buckets conquering the worldly known Peter Smirnov’s business with an overturn capacity of 200 thousands vodka buckets a year.


PRODUCTS
BUSINESS PARTNER

 
 
VISIT



Copyright 2004 - Kimberly Holdings Corp Ltd, - All Rights Reserved
This website is powered byWelcome to EasyWebTime.com